jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2013

Great feedback from a customer from Hong Kong on a Tour I did this september:

My friends and I approached Patxo initially for a wine tour in Bilbao (Rioja). As we had very specific requirements and we are extremely particular about tasting great wines and food and also include a museum tour, we needed an experienced guide who not only able to get us to all the places we want to visit within limited time (as we only had a day) and who knows about wines as well. I have to say, as a customer, I was quite difficult on Patxo as I set out all my requirements and I changed some of them quite frequently to ensure that all my friends' requirements are met (eg, some of my friends were particular about museum, some were extremely particular about tasting the best wines, some about food). Patxo is probably one of the most patient and flexible tour guides I have come across - he answered all my questions promptly and he also tried his best to come up with a flexible but efficient itinerary to meet all our requirements. And the tour turned out extremely well and all of us were very happy. It's definitely one of the best tours for all of us as Patxo managed to get us the appointment with a great winery, he also brought us to a great lunch place with an efficient control of time. We also managed to squeeze in a museum tour at the end of the wine tour. Patxo also took the effort to explain a lot to us about the history of the Bilbao. We were back on our cruise at the end of the tour right on time. Thank you Patxo!

Calvin & friends


Thanks Calvin and you guys from such a fun tour! What you don't say is that we laughted all day long, and you made me pass a great day too!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario